Thursday, September 03, 2009

Crime in America

That's right, I'm going to tackle some hard truths here. A number of you are not going to like it. But, as you will soon see, the numbers back this up - it's undeniable and indisputable. Like it or lump it folks, this is the Truth and it's time to deal with it.

I think it's time we start profiling. I mean, serious, hard core profiling. There's a segment of our population that is responsible for upwards of 90% of ALL CRIME. And I'm not talking about drug dealers, prostitution and what not. I'm talking about everything - terrorism, white collar crimes, jaywalking, you name it. And it seems to me that if you know this segment is responsible, in the main, for all of your nation's woes it's high time we stop being so damned PC and DO something about it.

Think about it for a minute, 90% of all crime is committed by these folks. Think about how much safer our streets would be if we could contain them somehow. Think about how burdened our judicial system is prosecuting these criminals, how much money we spend incarcerating them or attempting to 'rehabilitate' them. It's a waste of money, that's what it is.

The only real answer, I think, is to put 'em all on a boat and ship them back to wherever they came from. I'm tired of dealing with their shit and tired of hearing about it on the news. NINETY PERCENT, people. Can you even imagine?! To hell with them. And I don't give a damn what you think about it - NOW is the time to start dealing with these right-handed people and make this country safe again.

No comments: